Dream Team Index du Forum

Dream Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Og Image Not Working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream Team Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lynfoale

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Og Image Not Working Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Og Image Not Working
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Thanks for the detailed info you have provided here, it helps a lot. Try the url in the Facebook Debug Tool, this will show you which image is being picked up ( Also make sure the meta is all in the head of the page too esqoThanks man i will try it ! Smile Joe LeaversHey guys. That image should be at least 600px wide in any of the usually supported image forms (JPG, PNG, etc.) title The title to accompany the URL: In most cases, this should be the article or page title. They did, however, work the next day. By Chris CoyierAugust 13, 2013Chris Coyiers Favorite CodePenDemosDavid asked me if I'd be up for a guest post picking out some of my favorite Pens from CodePen. All code MIT license.Hosting by Media Temple. My problem is I dont know how to remove these tags or edited them to show the proper information. and a page with the title of that link is created. Currently I only know of that the automatic inserted version of YAPB links this by default. .. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. I can't understand why it do so. 2)When i debug my homepage(toplistsmania.com) through this it is fine. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. We also did a combination of making the smaller, larger, or alternate ones the only images & rescraping with a zero success rate. –Darren Hall Feb 13 '17 at 12:48 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Don't forget to refresh servers through : Facebook Debugger And click on "Collect new info" shareimprove this answer edited Jul 24 '17 at 18:48 Andy 2,360925 answered Jun 23 '17 at 9:46 FrenchFalcon 721823 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I can see that the Debugger is retrieving 4 og:image tags from your URL. Just a small remark on you worrying about having to update the cache if you go back to https-urls once those start working: I wouldn't worry about that as the fb cache is released after some time, so just keep double data for a day or two and the cache will be released automatically using the new urls. Log in or register to post comments Comment #6 berdyshev CreditAttribution: berdyshev commented 15 February 2012 at 20:37 2 recidive: no, it adds "og:image" for me to the head section. We've tried square images, jpegs, pngs, larger sizes and smaller sizes. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. It also has a Twitter Card option. Any ideas or help will be appreciate it. Hope this helps. Plz can I get some guidance. So what have i done? I created a second view in my application, containing this same things they use. og:image:height - The number of pixels high. Currently it is sharing the title of the blog post with the websites menu pages instead of the title with a description. I want it to post with the most current headline and first few sentances of my news item. og:image:secureurl - An alternate url to use if the webpage requires HTTPS. aykakit was good but you can directly use The Open Graph Protocol from Carlos de GuzmanHi David! I tried your example and cant get it to work. Let me know& JB WillersHi there David, I am an Attorney (sorry) and responsible for our small firms website. View Demo All of Facebook's Open Graph META tags are prefixed with og:, then continued with more specific the specific property to be set. Lets Develop Programming and design tutorials Menu Skip to content Usability Flash & AS3 Design & graphic Frontend WordPress Filtering Tool Home HTML5 CSS3 PHP Javascript & jQuery Wordpress Usability Design Flash and much more. Theres only a separate OpenGraph plugin on WordPress as far as I know. the question clearly did not have the secureurl in the first place, why would you think it works, it's too random –decebal Apr 7 '16 at 9:08 add a comment up vote 1 down vote I discovered another scenario that can cause this issue. .. I'm investigating :-) EDIT 1: I've found the problem: In my specific case the open graph tags works on the default Drupal 7 theme but not with an Omega subtheme, probably some themes could conflict with meta tags module. It's not a caching error, because when we add another og:image to the meta, FB's linter does find and read that. Check : ChristaI think this will help solve my problem. could that be a reason they wont work? Thanks, Kevin Name:Email:Website:Wrap your code in tags, link to a GitHub gist, JSFiddle fiddle, or CodePen pen to embed!Continue this conversation via emailGet only replies to your comment, the best of the rest, as well as a daily recap of all comments on this post 5a02188284
descargar programa para hackear facebook gratisquotes for facebook status in punjabifacebook messenger for ipad mini downloadfacebook chat nem androidos telefonradownload facebook blackberry 4.0.0.13programa para hackear facebook de amigosfree facebook hack by anonymouswordpress facebook like box widget responsivephp code for facebook likebuy facebook like philippines

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream Team Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange